St. James Parish
Built in the early 1950’s, St. James Parish was in need of an addition to its colonial-style, white-steepled church that would seamlessly blend with the original structure.
The 6,141 sq. ft. addition to the church, located on the east side of Arlington Heights Road, was completed ahead of schedule in eight months. Upgrades included making the church handicapped-accessible, increasing seating from 500 to more than 800, and providing a large ‘gathering’ room for the Parish’s members.