Senior Marketing Coordinator
Bulley & Andrews, a regional general contracting and construction management firm with a diverse portfolio and an enviable reputation, seeks a full-time marketing professional to join our dynamic, results-oriented team.
Acting as a key member of our marketing staff, the senior marketing coordinator will be responsible for:
- Coordinating, editing, and producing high-quality RFP/RFQ submissions
- Supporting presentation, project interview and industry awards processes
- Creating/maintaining staff resumes, project profiles and staff directory
- Contributing to the maintenance of corporate websites, marketing collateral and social media presence/campaigns
- Assisting with maintenance of CRM and project databases
- Managing photography assets
- Event planning (internal & external)
- Various administrative responsibilities
The ideal candidate should have a degree in marketing, communications or a business-related field, 3 or more years of experience in the A/E/C industry, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Strong copywriting and editing skills, ability to work autonomously as well as within a team, a keen eye for detail, and ability coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously are essential. Sense of humor is a plus!
Skills critical to success in this role include proficiency in InDesign, Word, and PowerPoint, ability to adapt to changing priorities, and willingness to be assertive and take initiative. This role reports directly to the Marketing Director and receives direction from the Marketing Manager.
Located downtown, B&A offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, summer hours and annual bonus potential.
If you’re ready for the next step in your career and interested in learning more, please forward a cover letter along with your resume to Sloan Watson, Marketing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All resumes accepted and reviewed in strictest confidence.