Project Engineer & Field Engineer (Full-Time)
Under direct supervision, assists in all aspects of project management including, estimating, coordination of cost control, scheduling, reporting and document control activities. For the field engineer, assist in all aspects of project execution in a field environment including – active day-to-day trade activity coordination, safety observation and enforcement, field logistics, jobsite organization, productivity measuring and daily field activity reporting. Will communicate regularly with trade partners, clients and field staff to answer questions, track progress, and provide excellent customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or a related degree is required. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
- PM and field work experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of construction principles and construction safety knowledge highly desirable.
- An adaptable self-starter with strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Proficiency with construction related hardware/software.
All full-time positions offer a highly competitive base pay plus a comprehensive benefits package.