The Project Coordinator provides administrative support and to a project management team(s). The Coordinator will be responsible for keeping the project teams organized by utilizing current
and new technology. Successful candidates will have excellent technical, time management and communication skills.
- Collect and analyze information in order to plan and schedule construction projects; make recommendations to improve efficiency
- Generate forecasts and other documentation in order to monitor and manage projects
- Prepare plans and update schedules for projects of varying sizes; ongoing review and tracking
- Process RFI’s and submittals
- Document control of RFI’s and Shop Drawings
- Assist with change orders and subcontractor invoices
- Participate in post project review with key project personnel
- Manage project closeout activities including as-built drawings, warranties and training
- Associate’s degree in Construction Technology, Communication, Business, Technology, or related degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of one year of work related experience or equivalent level of education combined with experience
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong computer knowledge; Bluebeam, CMiC, Microsoft Office Suite highly desirable
- Exposure to construction industry, estimating, preferred
Must have the ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines. Must be adaptable, possess a high level of initiative and be results-oriented in a fast paced environment.
Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.