Bulley & Andrews, a regional general contractor and construction manager with an enviable reputation, seeks a full-time marketing professional to join our dynamic team.
Acting as a key member of our marketing staff, major areas of responsibility include:
- Coordinating and producing high-quality RFP/RFQ submissions
- Supporting the presentation/project interviews process
- Creating/maintaining staff resumes, project profiles and staff directory
- Contributing to the maintenance of corporate websites, marketing collateral and social media presence/campaigns
- Assisting with maintenance of CRM and project databases
- Managing photography assets
- Event planning (internal & external)
- Various administrative responsibilities
The ideal candidate should have a degree in marketing, communications or a business-related field; at least 2 years’ experience in the A/E/C industry and enjoy a fast paced work environment. Strong writing and editing skills, ability to work autonomously as well as within a team, a keen eye for design/layout, and ability coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously are essential. Sense of humor is a plus!
Critical skills include proficiency in InDesign, Word, and PowerPoint. This role reports directly to the Marketing Director.
Located downtown, B&A offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, summer hours and annual bonus potential.
If you’re interested in learning more, please include a cover letter along with your resume.