Human Resources & Insurance Coordinator
The Human Resources & Insurance Coordinator will accurately maintain and update employee, safety, risk management and benefits records. Assists with HRIS system (ADP WFN) and HR related administrative support, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
- Manage subcontractor pre-qualification process, and third-party system.
- Act as lead coordinator for third-party certificate of insurance management system.
- Backup Risk Management Director in managing insurance claims, and gathering documentation needed for litigation.
- Completes I-9 forms, verifies I-9 documentation, and maintains online I-9 files.
- Assists with new-employee background and pre-employment drug tests.
- Prepares new hire information, coordinates with IT & marketing for appropriate first day resources.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Posts positions at universities/colleges. Schedules and registers job fair attendance.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the director of HR.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans, and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Complete pre-qualification safety/insurance documents as needed for new project pursuits, and existing clients.
- Manage process for providing certificates of insurance to clients.
- Assist the Risk Management Director in coordinating and applying for various lines of insurance coverage, including annual program renewal for all B&A entities.
- Provide required reporting to broker for Subcontractor Default Insurance program.
- Coordinate pre-employment physicals & drug tests for new hire tradespeople.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Risk Management or related degree highly preferred and a minimum of two years related experience required.
- Must have strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and ADP Workforce Now
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to juggle multiple priorities. Must be able to maintain confidential information.