The accounting coordinator will provide administrative and clerical support to the Accounting department by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled. Primary responsibilities for day-to-day accounts payable/receivable functions including payment processing to subcontractors & vendors, data entry, reconciling, and reporting.
- Compile, sort, and record daily accounting transactions
- Various administrative duties include mailing, scanning, and copying
- Maintain and Renew company licenses/certificates
- Assist in subcontractor/vendor payment compliance and distribution
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Assist in payroll processing for field personnel
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of accounting or administrative experience. Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related degree preferred. Construction accounting experience is a plus.
- Must be team-oriented with the ability to respond to and work well with diverse personalities at various levels.
- Strong computer and technical skills, including Microsoft Office. CMiC and ADP is a plus.
- Must possess good communication and customer service skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
All full-time positions offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates may submit their resume via e-mail at email@example.com