Located on Chicago’s historic Michigan Avenue, the Chicago Athletic Association is an architectural icon. Completed in time for the World’s Columbian Exposition in 1893, the Henry Ives Cobb building is an example of Venetian Gothic architecture.
Bulley & Andrews served as construction partner for the restoration of the celebrated Chicago landmark. Left vacant for seven years, the 225,000 square foot building has been brought back to life as a new 241-room boutique hotel. The new hotel features 17,000 square feet of event space, a speakeasy game room, retail shops and restaurants including a rooftop bar with views of Millennium Park.
To learn more, read the following white papers for an in depth look at what it took to bring this distinguished project to life: