Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the daily management of all aspects of a project. The Senior Project Manager shall provide overall management for select projects and ensure that project objectives are accomplished within prescribed cost parameters and time frames.
Division Leader/Project Executive
Responsibilities & Duties Overview
- Provides project leadership to ensure client satisfaction; compliance with all quality and safety standards.
- Involved in business development and the marketing of the company to existing and prospective clients.
- Responsible for day to day financial management of a project including the development and acceptance of the budget, ensuring timely updates to the budget and acceptance by client (i.e. Change Orders); preparing subcontract scope and contracts/purchase agreements including review of trade awards with Owner/Architect for approval; reviewing/verifying Subcontractor requisitions; overseeing preparation and reviewing of client requisitions; ensuring adherence to payment terms of contract.
- Responsible for reporting to the Project Executive and Senior Management on a regular basis with information on project status, Owner relations, requisitions, and collections.
- Responsible for project schedule including its development, maintenance/tracking, updates/changes and obtaining necessary approvals; ensuring adherence to milestone dates and managing impact on budget and manpower needs; developing a trade by trade schedule.
- Assists Superintendent with site coordination including daily/weekly site visits, coordination of Subcontractors and field personnel, reviewing progress of Subcontractors/Suppliers on site and off, reviewing drawings and sketches, inspecting pre-fabricated items and materials prior to delivery and after installation, and ensuring highest standards of safety and quality on site at all times.
- Responsible for reviewing daily field reports, work orders, and any changes to a project, reviews daily labor hours and cost allocation, ensures all Subcontractors are properly insured.
- Responsible for conducting weekly job site meetings with Owner/Owners’ Representative and Architect including preparation of agenda and minutes/project report.
- Responsible for overseeing close-out including preparation of punch list, securing sign-offs, substantial completion sign-off, and certificate of occupancy (where required); filing all required permits, and assisting Project Biller in obtaining final waivers.
- Remains involved with clients for the maintenance and service needs of their project upon completion including warranty work and any new future project needs.
- Directly oversees supporting Project Managers and Project Engineers; responsible for the growth and development of Project Engineers.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in disciplines as Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience managing projects
- Knowledge of construction PM/Accounting-related software applications
- LEED accreditation desired