Masonry Restoration Project Manager
Provide overall management direction for projects and ensure that particular project objectives are accomplished within prescribed cost parameters and time frames.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Duties include attending pre-bid walk throughs, estimating, project management, and project closeout.
- Monitor and control construction activity through administrative coordination with on-site Foreman to ensure project completion on schedule and within budget.
- Confer with project staff to outline the work plan, assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority and review project status reports, modifying schedules and budgets as required to meet prescribed plans.
- Manage financial aspects of project contract to protect BAMR’s interest while maintaining a good relationship with the Owner/Client.
- Prepare project reports for Senior Management, Owner Representatives, and other interested parties, as appropriate.
- Maintain liaison with Architects, Engineers, and Subcontractors to ensure construction activity supports the project schedule and Owner requirements.
- Prepare subcontracts, schedules, and other required project documents as well as obtain proper certificates of insurance and executed documents whether they be Owner, Architect, Engineer, or Subcontractor/Suppliers.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in disciplines as Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience with managing masonry restoration projects
- Knowledge of construction PM/Accounting-related software applications
- LEED accreditation desired